Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 025, 2021
A13 Westbound Entry Slip Road, Orsett
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicles from travelling along A13 Westbound Entry Slip Road, Orsett
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable investigation of flooding.
4) The alternative route is around Orsett Cock roundabout on to A1013 Stanford Road Eastbound. Continue to Manorway and re-join A13 Westbound.
5) The Notice will be in force for 5 days from 8am on Thursday 28 January 2021. It is anticipated that the incident will be cleared as soon as possible on Thursday 28 January 2021, although it will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.