Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 184, 2021
A13 westbound off-slip to Manorway Interchange
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along the A13 westbound off slip leading to The Manorway Interchange
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable Thurrock Council to carry out urgent pot-hole repairs.
4) The alternative route is to continue along the A13, Orsett Cock Interchange and then return on the A13 eastbound and Manorway Interchange.
5) The Notice will come into force immediately at 9:30m on Monday 29 November 2021 and will be valid for 21 days, however it is anticipated that the works will be completed the same day by 11:30am. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.