Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 048, 2019
A1306 Arterial Road lay-by
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
Prohibit any vehicle from using the lay-by on the A1306 Arterial Road, Purfleet.
2) The purpose of the Order is for reasons of safety and to enable maintenance to be carried out to the highway.
3) In this Order:
(i) The lay-by on the A1306 is defined as the lay-by approximately 225m distance from its junction with New Tank Hill Road on the south westerly carriageway for approximately 322m distance.
4) The Order will come into force on Monday 15 April 2019 at 09:00hrs until Friday 3 May 2019 at 17:00hrs.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed.
6) If the works are not completed within the 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.