Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 242, 2023
Annifer Way, South Ockendon
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice, to:
- temporarily make Annifer Way one-way allowing traffic to travel northbound only
3) The purpose of the Notice is to minimise risk to the public whilst Thurrock Council works are carried out on Daiglen Drive.
4) The alternative route for southbound vehicles will be Arisdale Avenue northbound, West Road eastbound, South Road southbound, B1335 Stifford Road westbound and Daiglen Drive northbound.
5) The Notice will come into force immediately at 3pm on Thursday 26 October 2023 and will be valid for 21 days. However, it is expected that the works will be complete by 26 October 2023. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.