Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 067, 2019
Anthony Drive, Stanford-le-Hope
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
Prohibit any vehicle from travelling along Anthony Drive between numbers 42 and 28.
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable UK Power Networks to carry out remedial repairs to the carriageway.
3) The alternative route for southeast vehicles is Branksome Avenue, Third Avenue and Turold Road and vice versa for northwest vehicles. Access will be maintained for residents at all times.
4) The Order will come into force on Monday 24 June 2019 at 09:00hrs until Tuesday 2 July 2019 at 17:00hrs. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.