Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 25, 2018
B1007 North Hill, Horndon On The Hill
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
Prohibit any vehicle from travelling along B1007 North Hill, between Wrens Farm and the Chase, Horndon On The Hill.
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable carriageway resurfacing.
3) The alternative route will be via Lower Dunton Road, Doesgate Lane, A128 Brentwood Road, Orsett Cock Interchange, A13 Eastbound, Stanford interchange and vice versa. Access will be maintained for residents and businesses at all times.
4) The Order will come into force between 09:00hrs and 16.00hrs Monday 19 March 2018. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.