Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 066, 2020
Blockhouse Road, Grays
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from parking at any time in Blockhouse Road from its junction with the A126 Broadway for a distance of 40m in a northerly direction on the eastern and western kerb line
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Cadent Gas to carry out a gas connection.
3) The Order will come into force on Monday 22 June 2020 at 8am and continue at all times until Friday 26 June 2020 at 5pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
4) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
5) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.