Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 031, 2022
Bradleigh Avenue and Ward Avenue, Grays
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from parking between the hours of 9:30am and 2:30pm during the period the Order is in force in the following locations:
- Bradleigh Avenue on its eastern kerb line from its junction with the mini roundabout at Ward Avenue for a distance of approximately 45m in a southerly direction
- Ward Avenue on the northern and southern kerb line from its junction with the mini roundabout at Ward Avenue/Bradleigh Avenue for a distance of approximately 45m in a westerly direction
- Ward Avenue on the southern kerb line from its junction with the mini roundabout at Ward Avenue/Bradleigh Avenue for a distance of approximately 45m in an eastern direction
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Thurrock Council to carry out a new sign installation.
3) The Order will come into force on Monday 21 February 2022 at 9:30am and will be in force daily between the hours of 9:30am and 2:30pm until Wednesday 23 February 2022 at 2:30pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
4) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
5) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.