Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Bradleigh Avenue, Cresthill Avenue and College Avenue, Grays
1) Notice is hereby given that Thurrock Borough Council, in exercise of the powers conferred by sections 1, 2, 4 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 ("the 1984 Act") and of all other enabling powers and after consultation with the Chief Officer of Police in accordance with Part III of Schedule 9 to the 1984 Act, hereby gives notice that they have made the above Order on the 9 February 2018, the Order will come into force on the 2 March 2018.
2) The general effect of the Order would be to introduce “No Waiting At Any Time” junction protections at the junctions specified below:
(i) College Avenue/ Cresthill Avenue
(ii) Cresthill Avenue/ Bradleigh Avenue
3) To introduce a Limited Waiting bay "Limited Waiting Mon-Fri 8am-6pm 30 mins No Return Within 1 hour", replacing the existing Bus Stand at the location specified below:
(i) Bradleigh Avenue, west side, from a point 12 metres south of its junction with College Avenue for a distance of 66 metres in a southerly direction
4) A copy of the Made Order together with the plans will be available for inspection for a period of 21 days at the Civic Offices, New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL, during normal office hours and also on Thurrock Council's website, www.thurrock.gov.uk.
5) Any person wishing to object to the validity of the Order or any of its Provisions on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the 1984 Act, or that any requirements of the Act has not been complied with, may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.