Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 046, 2021
Buckingham Hill Road, Linford
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicle travelling southbound on Buckingham Hill Road from turning right into the Household Waste and Recycling Centre
3) The purpose of the Notice is for reasons of safety and to prevent congestion backing up in both directions.
4) The Notice will come into force immediately at 8am on Tuesday 2 March 2021 and will be valid for 21 days. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.