Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 028, 2020
Claudian Way, St Teresa Walk, Chadwell St Mary
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from parking in the following locations:
- Claudian Way – from outside number 2 to number 10 on the southern and northern kerb line
- Claudian Way – from outside number 12 to number 24 on the southern and northern kerb line
- St Teresa Walk – from outside number 4 to its junction with Claudian Way on the western kerb line
- St Teresa Walk – from outside number 5 to its junction with Claudian Way on the eastern kerb line
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Cadent Gas to carry out a gas connection to plots in Delargy Close.
3) The Order will come into force on Monday 27 April 2020 at 8am until Friday 1 May 2020 at 6pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
4) It is expected that the works will be completed within the scheduled times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
5) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.