Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 18, 2018
Coal Road Bridleway No. 58, Tilbury
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
Prohibit access to Coal Road Bridleway No. 58, Tilbury.
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Network Rail to carry out railway repairs.
3) The alternative route will be via Low Street Lane; Station Road and vice versa.
4) The Order will come into force on Wednesday 24 January 2018 at 00:01hrs until Saturday 31 March 2018 at 23:59hrs. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.