Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Emergency Closure of Cart Lane, Grays
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
Prohibit any vehicle from travelling along Cart Lane, Grays
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable emergency gas works to be carried out.
3) There is no alternative route for vehicles, if there are any queries please contact Thurrock Council on 01375 366 100.
4) The Order will come into force immediately and is expected to last until 21 February 2018. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 21 days or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.