Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 039, 2023
Footpath 102, Bulphan
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit anyone from travelling along Footpath 102 for its full length between its junctions with Brentwood Road and Conways Road, a distance of 1.5km
3) The purpose of the Notice is for reasons of safety due to a dangerous bridge.
4) There is no alternative route available.
5) The Notice will come into force immediately on Wednesday 1 February 2023 at 3pm. The notice will be valid for 21 days. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.