Highways Act 1980
Giffords Cross Avenue, Corringham
Removal of existing raised table and installation of new raised table
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock gives notice that under Section 90 of the Highways Act 1980 and all other enabling powers, it is considering a proposal to remove the existing raised table, move the boundary line and replace with a new raised speed table at the following location:
- between numbers 44, 46 and 47 Giffords Cross Avenue, Corringham
2) The raised table would have a maximum width of 4.8 metres, and be 8 metres long in total (being 6m flat top and two 1m ramps) and have a maximum height of 75mm.
3) Copies of the plan detailing the proposals can be obtained from the Transport Development Team by contacting us on 01375 652652 during normal office hours or alternatively via Thurrock Council's website at thurrock.gov.uk/publicnotices
4) Any person wishing to comment on the proposals should do so in writing to the following address Civic Offices, New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL or by email to email@example.com by no later than 21 August 2020.