Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 099, 2022
Laburnum Drive, Corringham
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along Laburnum Drive between numbers 56 and 82
2) The purpose of the Order is for reasons of safety to enable a BT engineer to carry out works on an overhead structure.
3) There is no alternative route as this is a Cul-de-sac, however access will be maintained for residents.
4) The Order will come into force on Thursday 14 July 2022 for one day between the hours of 9:30am and 3:30pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.