Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 199,2021
Link road from the A13 southbound to A1306
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along the off slip of the Link Road from the A13 to Thurrock Services
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable ground investigations to be carried out.
3) The alternative route is to continue on the link road to the A1306, junction 31, A1306 Arterial Road and then the slip off West Thurrock Way roundabout.
4) The Order will come into force on Monday 17 January 2022 at 9:30am until Monday 31 January 2021 at 5pm. Works will only be carried out Monday to Friday between those times and the slip will be open outside of these times and at weekends. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.