Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 117, 2018
London Road Level Crossing, Stanford-le-Hope
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
Prohibit any vehicle from travelling along London Road Level Crossing.
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Network Rail to carry out urgent repairs to the Level Crossing.
3) The alternative route for Eastbound vehicles is Stanford Road A1013, The Manorway A1014, The Manorway Southend Road Link Eastbound, Southend Road, High Street, Church Hill, and for Westbound vehicles King Street, Southend Road, the Manorway Southend Road Link Westbound, The Manorway A1014, Stanford Road. Access will be maintained for residents and businesses at all times.
4) The Order will come into force on Saturday 27 October 2018 at 23:59 until Monday 29 October 2018 at 02:00hrs. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 5 days or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.