Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 167, 2022
The Manorway Southend Road link eastbound, Stanford-le-Hope
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along The Manorway Southend Road link eastbound from The Manorway Interchange to Dunstable Roundabout
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Thurrock Council to carry out barrier repairs.
3) The alternative route will be to continue on The Manorway eastbound towards Corringham Road roundabout, travel back on The Manorway westbound, off-slip towards Southend Road and Southend Road northbound.
4) The Order will come into force on Monday 24 October 2022 at 9pm for one night until 5am on Tuesday 25 October 2022. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.