Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 061, 2022
Milford Road, Kerry Road and Jesmond Road, Grays
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicles from parking at any time in accordance with Schedule 1 to this Order
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Thurrock Council to carry out footway repair works.
3) The Order will come into force on Wednesday 8 June at 8am. The prohibition will be in force daily between the hours of 8am and 5pm until Wednesday 13 July 2022 at 5pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
4) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
5) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.
|Milford Road||8 June 2022 to 14 June 2022||Along:
|Milford Road and Jesmond Road||15 June 2022 to 21 June 2022||Along:
|Milford Road, Jesmond Road and Kerry Road||22 June 2022 to 13 July 2022||Along: