Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 050, 2019
Mill Lane, Orsett
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that traffic in the above road shall be prohibited or restricted by reason of safety.
2) Therefore, the council in exercise of their powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made the following notice:
Prohibit any vehicle from travelling along Mill Lane, Orsett.
3) The purpose of the Order is to enable Anglian Water to carry out urgent sewer repairs in the carriageway.
4) The alternative route is High Road, Rowley Road and School Lane.
5) The Notice will come into force immediately on Monday 8 April 2019 at 11am until Friday 12 April 2019 at 5pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
6) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Notice will continue in force for a period not exceeding 21 days or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.