Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 040, 2022
Orsett Road, Grays
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from parking between the hours of 9:30am and 3:30pm on the southern kerb line of Orsett Road from a point 40m west of its junction with Cart Lane for a distance of approximately 30m in a westerly direction
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Thurrock Council to carry out a new sign installation.
3) The Order will come into force on Wednesday 16 March 2022 at 9:30am and will be in force daily between the hours of 09:30 and 15:30 until Friday 18 March 2022 at 3:30pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
4) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
5) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.