Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 118, 2018
Princess Margaret Road, East Tilbury
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
Prohibit any vehicle greater than 2.5m wide travelling along Princess Margaret Road between its junctions with Station Road and Coalhouse Fort.
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Thurrock Council to carry out essential maintenance to the carriageway.
3) There is no alternative route.
4) The Order will come into force on Monday 29 October 2018 until Friday 2 November 2018 between the hours of 09:00 and 16:00. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 5 days or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.