Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Disabled Persons Parking Places (Amendment)
Various Roads (ii)
1) Notice is hereby given that Thurrock Borough Council, in exercise of the powers conferred by sections 32, 35 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 ("the 1984 Act") and of all other enabling powers and after consultation with the Chief Officer of Police in accordance with Part III of Schedule 9 to the 1984 Act, hereby gives notice that they have made the above Order on 19 January 2018, the Order will come into force on 9 February 2018.
2) The general effect of the Order would be to introduce a disabled persons parking place at the locations specified below:
a) Bann Close, fronting No. 8
b) Crescent Way, fronting No. 14
c) Cromwell Road, fronting No. 167
d) Daiglen Drive, fronting No. 261
e) Drake Road, in Drake Court car park
f) Foxglove Road, fronting No. 123
g) Foyle Drive, fronting No. 98
h) Frome, 45m from junction of Coronation Avenue
i) Haig Road, fronting No 49
j) Hathaway Road, fronting No. 139
k) London Road, fronting No. 76
l) River View, fronting No. 139
3) To remove a disabled persons parking place at the locations specified below:
a) Daiglen Drive, fronting No. 287
4) A copy of the Made Order together with the plans will be available for inspection for a period of 21 days at the Civic Offices, New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL, during normal office hours and also on Thurrock Council's website, www.thurrock.gov.uk.
5) Any person wishing to object to the validity of the Order or any of its Provisions on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the 1984 Act, or that any requirements of the Act has not been complied with, may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.