You agree to paying your rent and charges regularly when you sign an agreement to become a council tenant.
We send our tenants a rent statement every 3 months. It tells you:
- what rent you have been charged
- the payments you have made
- any housing benefit you have received
You must pay your rent in advance.
You must either:
- pay your rent every week for the week ahead
- pay your rent every month for the month ahead, by direct debit or standing order
You can make a payment now online. You will need to your 10-digit rent account number.
Go to how to pay your rent and charges to find out other ways to pay.