The short video below was made for the re-opening of schools and nurseries from 1 June 2020.
It shows families how children can learn and have fun together while still staying safe from coronavirus.
When returning to school:
- we must wash our hands regularly for 20 seconds
- mum and dad must say goodbye at the entrance and not come in
- some children may start their day earlier or later than others
- there will be more space to spread out in class and the building
- some lessons maybe outside when the weather is nice
- everything will be kept clean
- we will keep our 2 metres distance from others
- we can smile and wave at others to show we care
- we will have fun but without sharing or hugs or hi-fives for now!
More information for parents and carers
Parents and carers can read government guidance at GOV.UK: opening schools and educational settings to more pupils from 1 June.