Save time, do it online.
Make life simple by signing up to My Account, the quickest way to do business with us.
It's easy to register – all you need is an email account. Once you've signed up you can login to My Account to use a range of services.
- set up or amend a direct debit
- switch to electronic billing
- check your bill
- apply for discounts and refunds
- see when payments are due
- make a payment
- tell us when you move home
- book a household bulky waste collection
- pay for your bulky waste collection
You can book an appointment to:
- register a birth
- register a death
- give notice of a civil partnership
- give notice of marriage
- have your completed British Nationality forms checked
- apply for housing benefit
- apply for council tax support
- check how much you'll be paid
- find out when you'll be paid
- check your personal details
- tell us when things change
Education and childcare
- apply for school admission
- apply for free school meals
- apply for free childcare for 2 year-olds
- report problems like fly tipping, noise nuisance and missed bin collections
- get updates on progress with your report
My Account is easy to use on your smartphone or tablet, or on a computer at home or in a library.
We'll be adding more services to My Account each year, so sign up early!
If you've already signed-up, you can login to My Account at any time of day.