Following government guidance to limit the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), the Sunshine Centre is closed until further notice.
Sunshine Centre for disabled children
We provide fun sessions for young carers, aged 4 to 8 years-old, who have either:
- a disabled parent or sibling
- a parent who dependant on drugs or alcohol
- a parent who has mental health issues
The sessions are a chance to enjoy games, cooking and crafts, and to make friends.
It is for young carers who:
- worry about family members when they're not there
- sometimes feel all alone, with no one to talk to about what they have to do
- help mum or dad with their brother or sister
- look after or help someone in the family home
Young carers are welcome to join us at the Sunshine Centre on:
- Thursdays, 4pm to 6pm, term time only