A Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) is a document you have to fill in at the beginning of the tendering process. The PQQ makes sure only suppliers who meet the our minimum requirements are invited to a tender.
You may not need to fill in the questionnaire for every opportunity
The PQQ document
The PQQ document will give you:
- an overview of the contract, including contract length and value
- an explanation on how the questionnaire will be evaluated
- the companies we will be inviting to the next stage, which is the Invitation to Tender (ITT)
- the deadline by which to return the questionnaire
Filling in the PQQ
To fill in the PQQ, you must answer the following questions:
- information about your business or organisation
- previous contracts and experience
- relevant qualifications and accreditations
- financial information and accounts
- health and safety policies
- equality policies
- insurance levels
We mark all the PQQs against preset scoring to get a shortlist of suppliers to invite to tender.
We also give feedback on scores to unsuccessful candidates.