Our Well Homes scheme is offering housing and employment support for ex-offenders. Drug and alcohol support is also available, if needed.
- short-term housing in Tilbury
- settled accommodation, once it's been shown that a tenancy can be maintained
- one-to-one support to access employment, education, training or volunteering
- advice on benefits, income maximisation and energy saving
- access to physical fitness programmes
- access to mental health and well-being programmes
- access to local alcohol and drug intervention services
Conditions of accommodation
The rooms will be let at the Local Housing Allowance rate. There will also be a service charge that the tenant is responsible for paying.
In accepting the accommodation, tenants must agree to:
- participate with the employment support offered
- achieve targets showing they can maintain a tenancy, manage finances, engage with one-to-one support and make positive use of free time
How to get support
If you are an ex-offender and would like to access this support, you should ask for a referral from the Probation Services or our homelessness services.
For more information, contact our Well Homes team.
: 01375 652 391