If you choose to take part in the Well Homes scheme you can be entered in a free monthly prize draw for £25 towards your gas or electricity bill.
Prize draw terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to all residents who have had a Well Homes assessment completed.
2. The prize draw will take place during the first week of each month for the duration of the project. You will be entered into the draw only once. Only those who have had an assessment completed in the previous month will be entered in that month's draw.
3. You do not need to buy anything to enter the monthly prize draw as you will automatically be entered into the draw for the month that an assessment was performed.
4. Entry for the monthly draw is based on the following criteria:
- you live in one of the three target Well Homes Project areas
- an assessment has been completed
- you have signed the assessment form to agree that we can store your personal details electronically.
If you agree such details will be passed onto our partner organisations to allow them to provide you with additional support that has been identified during the assessment.
5. Each month the name of the winner for the previous month will be published on our website.
6. If you do not wish to be entered into the draw, please tell the Well Homes adviser when they visit your home.
7. Each month the winner will be selected from an electronic list that contains the details of all residents who have had an assessment completed during the previous month.
8. The £25 prize will be paid directly into your gas or electric account or onto your pre-pay fuel card. No cash prize will be paid.
9. You will need to provide the details of your energy supplier and your supply account number or we will contact you to arrange payment onto your pre-pay fuel card.
10. No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
11. Prize winners must supply the required details within 28 days of the date shown on their letter of notification of winning or they will no longer be eligible to claim the prize and it will be withdrawn.
12. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Winners may be asked to participate in non-paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this draw.
14. By accepting the prize, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
15. We reserve the rights to alter, amend or foreclose this free prize draw without prior notice if unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
16. All copyright of entries will be owned solely by Thurrock Council.