Return dates for loaned items have been extended until the end of July so you don't need to renew. All fines for overdue items will be waived. You cannot reserve or return books at present – please keep hold of your borrowed items and do not put them in library book drops or letterboxes.
What's on at your library
Our job club sessions offer support for people searching for a job.
Staff and volunteers have expertise to help with:
- registering with the government's 'find a job' service at GOV.UK: Find a job
- writing and updating CVs
- writing cover letters
- using computers
- setting up email accounts
- searching for, applying for, and uploading CVs for jobs online
- filling-in online application forms
- interview techniques.
- books about job seeking that you can borrow
- support after recruitment
You can drop-in at any time during the sessions – you don’t have to book in advance.
|Chadwell Library - part of Chadwell Information Centre||Tuesdays||11am to 1pm|
|Belhus Library - part of the South Ockendon Centre||Fridays||1pm to 3pm|