What's on at your library
Our job club sessions offer support for people searching for a job.
Staff and volunteers have expertise to help with:
- registering with the government's 'find a job' service at GOV.UK: Find a job
- writing and updating CVs
- writing cover letters
- using computers
- setting up email accounts
- searching for, applying for, and uploading CVs for jobs online
- filling-in online application forms
- interview techniques.
- books about job seeking that you can borrow
- support after recruitment
Job Club sessions online
During the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak you can take part in Job Club sessions online using Zoom video chat. Sessions are free but you must book in advance.
If you would like to take part, let us know by email and we will send you details of how to join in.