Our job club sessions offer support for people searching for a job.
Staff and volunteers have expertise to help with:
- registering with the government's 'find a job' service at GOV.UK: Find a job
- writing and updating CVs
- writing cover letters
- using computers
- setting up email accounts
- searching for, applying for, and uploading CVs for jobs online
- filling-in online application forms
- interview techniques.
- books about job seeking that you can borrow
- support after recruitment
You can drop-in at any time during the sessions – you don’t have to book in advance.
|Chadwell Library - part of Chadwell Information Centre||Tuesdays from 26 November 2019||11am to 1pm|
|Belhus Library - part of the South Ockendon Centre||Fridays||1pm to 3pm|