The Prince's Trust
The Prince's Trust offers programmes for young people aged 11 to 30 years-old, including those of ages 16 and over who are not in employment, education or training.
Join the 'Team' programme
If you've left secondary school, are unemployed and between the ages of 16 and 25, you can join The Prince's Trust 'Team' programme in Thurrock.
Team is a 12-week personal development programme that gives you the chance to:
- boost your confidence
- meet new people
- get training
- gain new skills
- take a qualification
When you join, you'll be challenged to:
- take on your own group community project, making a positive difference to the place where you live
- take part in an action-packed residential trip
- get 2 weeks' work experience in something that interests you
- develop your English and maths skills
As part of the programme, we'll also spend some time developing your interview and CV skills to make sure your confidence is sky-high when you take your next step. Other advantages are:
- it's completely free and won't affect your Jobseeker's Allowance
- transport is provided
How to join
If you're interested in joining the programme, let our Prince's Trust team leaders know by completing the form below. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.