Parks and countryside

Langdon Hills Country Park

Thurrock Council own 80% of the Country Park with Essex County Council owning the other 20%. The Country Park is made up of two areas; Westley Heights in the northwest and One Tree Hill in the southeast. There are numerous footpaths across the Country Park’s areas of ancient woodland, grassland meadows and scrubland. The Country Park was awarded Green Flag status in 2010 and 2011 and has been awarded Green Flag status again for 2012/13.


One Tree Hill Country Park, One Tree Hill, Corringham, Essex, SS17 9NH


01268 542066


Public right of way: 
FP33, FP35, FP86, FP162
120.6 ha

1 hectare (ha) = 10,000 square metres.