We want thurrock.gov.uk to accessible for all. This means that you should be able to access our information and services with the latest versions of screen readers and basic operating system screen magnifiers.
AbilityNet provides guidance on how to:
- make your mouse easier to use
- use your keyboard instead of a mouse
- talk to your device
- make your device talk to you
- make text larger
- change your colours
- magnify the screen
Let us know if you are having trouble with accessibility on thurrock.gov.uk – we will work to make improvements wherever possible.
You should always upgrade your web browser to the latest version. This will mean:
- your computer will be more secure and less likely to be attacked
- it will be faster to browse the internet
- you will see more features on many websites
The most popular web browsers are:
Get Safe Online offers help and advice about upgrading your browser.
You can translate most pages of this website using Google Translate. Follow the link below and select your language.
Google Translate provides and automatic translation by computer rather than by a person. The translated text may not be of the same quality as if it had been translated by a person. Find out more about Google Translate.
Support for those most in need
- reception: 8am to 5:15pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8am to 4:45pm, Friday
- public counters: 9am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- office hours: 8:45am to 5:15pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8:45am to 4:45pm, Friday
If you are unable to use our online services, either at home or with support in libraries or hubs, you can call us using the phone number below. Please let us know why you're unable to use our online services as this will help us make improvements.
: 01375 652 652