Report it

You can report problems or concerns by using forms from the services below.

Adult care and health

Safeguarding adults:

Children and families


Safeguarding children:


Council tenants and leaseholders:

Gypsy and traveller sites:

Money, tax and benefits


Planning and growth

Planning applications:

Waste and recycling

Use your smartphone to report waste and environment problems

Download the Thurrock 'Report it' app to report using your smartphone:

You can also login using My Account to report problems online.