Find a library
Aveley Library - part of Aveley Community Hub
Aveley Library was first opened in 1961 and refurbished in 1992. It moved location and became part of Aveley Community Hub in 2019.
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays the library will be open only for self-service use.
When open only for self-service, you will be able to:
- browse shelves
- borrow items using the self-service machine
- return borrowed items using the self-service machine
- book and use library computers
- print from library computers using the self-service machine
- reserve items online, either using your own device or using library computers
When open only for self-service, you will not be able to use services for which would usually need support from a member of staff. This includes the Summer Reading Challenge, IT support and getting answers to book queries.
|Monday||10am to 1pm, 2pm to 5pm self-service only|
|Tuesday||10am to 1pm, 2pm to 5pm |
|Wednesday||10am to 1pm, 2pm to 5pm self-service-only|
|Thursday||10am to 1pm, 2pm to 5pm |
|Friday||10am to 1pm, 2pm to 5pm from 18 March, self-service-only|