Located near the riverfront in Thames Road, Grays Beach Riverside Park is one of the most popular and well-visited parks in Thurrock.
Facilities at Grays Beach Riverside Park include:
- a sand pit play area, with a play galleon and play equipment for a range of ages and abilities
- a skate ramp
- an aerial zip-line
- an adiZone multi-use ball court
- a large open grass field, ideal for picnics
The Lightship Café at Grays Beach is run by volunteers from 10am to 5pm, 7 days a week – public toilets and baby change facilities are available within the café.
Opening times and charges
Park opening times:
- April to October - 8am until dusk
- October to March - 8am until 4pm
Local 'pay and display' street parking is available in Thames Road. There is also an off-street 'pay and display' car park on Thames Road. Grays Beach Riverside Park is a short walk from Grays railway station. 'Places of interest' signs direct traffic from surrounding main roads.
Where to find us
Grays Beach Riverside Park Thames Road, Grays, RM17 6JP