Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 110, 2023
Barclay Way, West Thurrock
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from parking at any time on the north and south kerb line of Barclay Way from its junction with Central Avenue for a distance of approximately 40m in a south direction
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable UK Power Networks to carry out installation of a new cable.
3) The Order will come into force on Monday 19 June 2023 at 8am and will remain in force continuously until Friday 30 June 2023 at 5pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
4) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
5) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.