Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 097, 2023
Muckingford Road, Linford
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle travelling along Muckingford Road between its junctions with Blue Anchor Lane and Beechcroft Avenue
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Nexfibre to install apparatus.
3) The alternative route for eastbound vehicles will be Muckingford Road westbound, Linford Road, Chadwell Hill, Marshfoot Road, A1089 northbound, A13 eastbound, Orsett Cock Interchange, A1013 Stanford Road eastbound, Buckingham Hill Road and East Tilbury Road and vice versa for westbound vehicles.
4) The Order will come into force on Monday 22 May 2023 at 8am and will be in force continuously until Sunday 11 June 2023 at 6pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.