Water quality

Water monitoring

We monitor the water quality of public swimming pools in Thurrock. Contact us if you're concerned about water at a public pool.

Environmental protection

: 01375 652 955

: general.enquiries@thurrock.gov.uk

Water in public spaces

Water pollution or flooding in public spaces, including ponds, lakes, streams, rivers and ditches is dealt by the Environment Agency.

Drinking water

If you're concerned about your drinking water, contact Essex and Suffolk water for advice.

Sewers and drains

If there is a problem with a sewer or drain, contact Anglian Water for advice.