Our professional services for large developments include:
- all applications will be acknowledged within 3 working days
- we aim to check all applications within 10 working days
- conditional and stage approvals are provided
- fees and charges are set at a non-profit making level to provide value for money
- stage payments for larger projects are available
- our professionally qualified surveyors have extensive knowledge of existing building construction and the varied ground conditions throughout the borough
- a site record book is provided for all major sites, to be updated on each site visit
- inspections can be arranged online or by telephone and, if received before 10am, will be carried out the same day
- consultation can be arranged within two hours if unexpected problems arise on site
- flags and notices can be provided to promote your project
- advice and guidance for safety at sports grounds can be provided at the design stage
Level of service agreements
Our Thames Gateway Service Contract sets a standard for the level of service that can be provided. This can be tailored for if a higher level of service is needed.
Latent defect guarantee for commercial buildings
Bland Bankart insurance, in partnership with the council, offers 'Latent Gold', a 10 year latent defect insurance. All building control inspections are accepted so no additional site inspections are required. Cover starts immediately upon issue of the final certificate.
Large developments are further supported by:
- development team approach
- local authority national type approval confederation (LANTAC)
- partner authority scheme
- LABC warranty
Please read our advice pages. You can contact us to discuss these schemes further.
: 01375 652 655