Chadwell Children's Centre
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, please do not visit Chadwell Children's Centre unless you have phoned in advance for a booking.
You can contact the centre by phone:
- Monday to Friday, from 9am to 3pm
From 1 September 2020, you can contact the centre by phone at the following times:
- Monday to Thursday, from 8:30am to 5pm
- Fridays, from 8:30am to 4:30pm
Currently we can only arrange bookings for the following services:
- Bookstart Corner – by phone or one-to-one in the garden
- Chatterbox – by phone
- Language-focused play – one-to-one in the garden
- Let's talk to your baby – by phone or one-to-one in the garden
- Parent Outreach service – by phone or one-to-one in the garden
When fully open, a wide range of activities are organised at children's centres across Thurrock.
You can read about all activities, including those listed above, in the document below.