Day centres offer a range of activities for older adults living alone, with their families or carers.
Going to a day centre can:
- help prevent social isolation
- help prevent you feeling lonely
- help you meet to new people
- help you remain as independent and socially active as possible
- provide a break for your carer
Day centres in Thurrock
We have 3 day centres in Thurrock for:
- people with dementia
- people with mild memory loss
These day centres are in Grays, South Ockendon and Stanford-le-Hope. The centre in central Grays provides care for people with memory loss.
Contact us for more details.