Day centres offer a range of activities for older adults living alone, with their families or carers.
Going to a day centre can:
- help prevent social isolation
- help prevent you feeling lonely
- help you meet to new people
- help you remain as independent and socially active as possible
- provide a break for your carer
Day centres in Thurrock
We have 3 day centres in Thurrock for:
- people with dementia
- people with mild memory loss
These day centres are in Grays, South Ockendon and Stanford-le-Hope. The centre in central Grays provides care for people with memory loss.
Thurrock lifestyle solutions
Thurrock Lifestyle Solutions provides day centre activities for disabled adults in Thurrock.
Contact us to find out if you qualify for this service.