1. How many properties/dwellings (sometimes referred to as council or social housing) do you own as a Local Authority?
2. How many of the aforementioned properties/dwellings have wheelchair access?
3. How many of the aforementioned properties/dwellings have been adapted in order to meet the needs of a disabled person?
2. We have 60 properties noted as having ramped access, however, this figure does not determine whether the properties themselves are wheelchair accessible
3. We have 1712 dwellings that have some form of adaption
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.