1. The lowest and highest (based on the standard daytime week-day rate) charge rates per hour of domiciliary care charged to the local authority for Adult Social Care commissioned through private domiciliary care providers.
2. When you anticipate re-tendering for:
a. Homecare services for Adult Social Care
b. Supported Living services for Adults
c. Extra Care services for Adults
d. Learning Disability services
e. Mental Health support services
3. The names of the current Domiciliary Care Providers commissioned in your authority to deliver Adult Social Care.
4. The contact name, email address and contact number of the person responsible for commissioning domiciliary care services in your authority.
5. The number of service users currently receiving a direct payment within your local authority as well as the number of average hours per week.
6. Is the local authority currently working with health partners to commission any of the above care services, and if so, who are they?
7. The authority’s current market positioning statement for Adult Social Care.
b. A Framework is being developed but no agreed date for tendering
Rossy Care Ltd
Cera Care Ltd
Morah Services Ltd
Guardian Home Care UK Ltd
Manor Court Home Care
Metropolitan Care Services
Pineapple Care Services Ltd
Rosemont Care Ltd
4. ASCcommissioning: ASCcommissioning@thurrock.gov.uk
5. Number of service users: 468, Average number of hours: 260.72
7. Please see following web link: https://www.thurrock.gov.uk/sites/default/files/assets/documents/care-market-development-2018-v01.pdf
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.