1. The total number of works of art owned by your local authority.
2. The estimated total value.
3. The number of works currently on display.
4. How many works of art have been donated by the local authority over the past five years?
5. How many works of art have been leased by the local authority over the past five years and the total revenue.
6. How many works of art have been sold by the local authority over the past five years and the total proceeds from any sales.
7. The cost to the local authority of maintaining your art collection for the financial year 2018/19. Please include any costs for insurance, conservation and insurance.
2. We only have the value for paintings of significant value: Total amount for these is £9,000. Most of the artwork owned is not valuable.
6. No sales
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.