1. The number of people found to have falsely used a disabled person’s ‘Blue Badge’ to park their car in a space reserved for ‘Blue Badge’ holders, since April 2014.
2. The amount of money raised from fines given to those found to have falsely used a disabled person’s ‘Blue Badge’ to park their car in a space reserved for ‘Blue Badge’ holders, since April 2014.
3. The number of people found to have used a disabled parking bay without a ‘Blue badge’ since April 2014
4. The amount of money raised from fines given to those found to have used a disabled parking bay without a ‘Blue Badge’ since April 2014.
1. Information not held
2. Information not held
3. 1,436 penalty charge notices issued for the offence of parking in a disabled bay without a disabled badge
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your FOI request you can pursue an Internal Review by contacting us using the above email address. Your request will be considered by the Strategic Lead for Information Management who will update you with the outcome of the review.
If you remain unhappy following the outcome of your Internal Review you may wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Please be advised that the ICO will not consider your case until they have confirmation that you have already been through the Internal Review stage with the council.