1. Do you have a designated business continuity manager within the council
2. If not, who is responsible for business continuity planning across the council?
3. How often does your organisation review its business continuity plans?
4. Has the council reviewed its business continuity plans in light of COVID-19?
Please could you provide the information as responses to the questions asap
- Annually and when significant changes occur.
- Business Continuity Plans are currently being reviewed in light of COVID-19
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.