- How many packages of live-in care do you commission each year?
- How many of these packages do you consider to be for standard care needs and how many are more complex?
- How many providers do you currently purchase live-in care packages from?
- What are the price points of your live-in care packages?
- How do you procure these packages i.e. spot purchase, framework etc?
- If via a framework or other formal contract arrangement, is this currently open for new providers to join?
- 3 live in care packages
- 1 complex care
- 2 providers
- £13.65 per hour
- Spot Purchase
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.